© Reflections by Cindy

All copyrights reserved.
Do not copy, scan, download/right click or duplicate any image or content without written permission.


Please visit my new blog at
www.reflectionsbycindy.com/blog



Wednesday, April 16

Pretty in Pink







I know, very cliché, but she does look pretty in pink.

I had been wanting to open my seamless paper roll in Coral, but with three boys in the family, sometimes it's hard to justify. I finally had the chance to do a mini session with R., and she is such a great model (even if I may say so myself as a mom and not only the photographer).

2 comments:

Mary Denton Taylor said...

I think these are cute Cindy! Your daughter is adorable! Pink can always be justified!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Cindy great pictures as always and I love your site! Great idea on fresh faces. I've just been asking friends so far to expand my subjects.