© Reflections by Cindy

All copyrights reserved.
Do not copy, scan, download/right click or duplicate any image or content without written permission.


Please visit my new blog at
www.reflectionsbycindy.com/blog



Monday, July 7

Got Petti?



For those not familiar, the skirt R. is wearing is called 'pettiskirt'. I was able to get 2 of these: this one in a solid raspberry color and another one in white with a raspeberry ruffle.

These are absolutely gorgeous, full and very soft. I will have them available for photo sessions with girls (you will have to bring your own top). The sizes are medium and large, which I think will fit girls between 6 and 10 years old, depending on weight and height.

Please contact me for more details.

2 comments:

Kelli said...

Gorgeous Petti! And gorgeous picture!

Anonymous said...

LOVE! Your clients are going to go nuts for these. :) I just got one myself to test out on DD at a beach session later this month.