© Reflections by Cindy

All copyrights reserved.
Do not copy, scan, download/right click or duplicate any image or content without written permission.


Please visit my new blog at
www.reflectionsbycindy.com/blog



Tuesday, July 1

In Need of New Little Faces...


... and new little feet as well!

I'm working on getting my website launched but I need more photos of newborns.

I'd like to offer a free session and free complimentary package to anyone who would be interested in letting me photograph their newborn in exchange for a signed model release. You can see some of the newborn photos I have taken in the past under 'photo gallery: newborns/babies".

If anyone is now pregnant and due by September 15th of 2008, please e-mail me at cindy@reflectionsbycindy.com
Babies have to be less than 2 weeks at the time of the photo session, ideally between the ages of 4 and 10 days old so this offer is void for older babies.

You receive a free photo session on-location (a $50.00 value) and a free print package (1 8x10, 2 5x7's and 1 set of 8 wallets of same pose only, $60.00 value), with the total value of $110.00. No further obligation to buy anything more.

You may ask for references or I can come meet you before the session. Must live in my area or have someone here who can host the session for you (please contact me for travel restrictions).

Depending on interest and availability, I may be able to do a session later this month and another one in late September.

Please contact me for more details.
Feel free to pass this to your pregnant friends!

This offer ends Sept 15th, 2008.

And for those of you with older children- stay tuned for my first blog contest!

No comments: