© Reflections by Cindy

All copyrights reserved.
Do not copy, scan, download/right click or duplicate any image or content without written permission.


Please visit my new blog at
www.reflectionsbycindy.com/blog



Thursday, August 28

Custom Wall Design
















I have been able to acquire a very cool software tool that allows me to create custom designs for your walls to preview your portraits. This will be a complimentary service with the purchase of wall prints- you just measure your walls before your ordering session and then I show you how your portraits look. I can even customize the wall color and the size and arrangement of the wall prints. No more guessing!


I even created one for myself:


with framed prints





with fine art gallery wrap canvases

3 comments:

Joanna said...

Awesome. Looks like you found the ones you wanted!

Anonymous said...

Man, your clients better prepare themselves to buy every single portrait of their session HUGE. They won't be able to resist seeing your beautiful work displayed on their walls, and you'll have done all of the hard work for them! :)

Dave Phillips said...

I really like how you've shown what the size it is by juxtaposing it with a couch!~