© Reflections by Cindy

All copyrights reserved.
Do not copy, scan, download/right click or duplicate any image or content without written permission.


Please visit my new blog at
www.reflectionsbycindy.com/blog



Wednesday, August 13

The Results

I'm glad that I was not the one who had to decide who won the contest- these children are all so cute, it would have been impossible for me to choose one!

That said, the voting was fierce! It was a very tight race- so tight, in fact, there was a tie!

The winners are....

.


.


.


.


.



.



.



.


.


.



.
(these were the photos submitted by the parents)



Congratulations!
It will be so fun to photograph these children, I can't wait to meet them!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome! Now you can have two adorable models, how fun is that?!

Congrats to both children and their parents, you are in for a fun session and amazing portraits!