© Reflections by Cindy

All copyrights reserved.
Do not copy, scan, download/right click or duplicate any image or content without written permission.


Please visit my new blog at
www.reflectionsbycindy.com/blog



Thursday, September 25

Little Lucy

Photobucket
This is what I did this morning- I met this little sweetness, all of 6 days old.

She is so adorable and behaved so well for me! She sure made my job so easy, it was my pleasure capturing her freshness. Just one for today- but definitely more to come.

'D', it was so nice meeting you and thank you for letting me photograph your beautiful daughter.

3 comments:

Kelli said...

She's so squishy and cute.

Beautiful baby, beautiful job!

Randi Davies said...

What a cutie pie! You captured her newborn sweetness perfectly :o)

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous baby images!! The parents will treasure these for years to come :)