© Reflections by Cindy

All copyrights reserved.
Do not copy, scan, download/right click or duplicate any image or content without written permission.


Please visit my new blog at
www.reflectionsbycindy.com/blog



Saturday, September 27

Main Street

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This brother and sister were so fun to photograph!

We had a mini session this morning at the park off Main Street and the weather was just perfect. I really liked how their mom had them dressed- casual nice and coordinating colors. The blue was very flattering to their eyes and it made a great contrast to the green grass.

'H'- thanks so much for letting me photograph your darling children, they are so photogenic.
'S' and 'G'- thank you for being so patient with me, it was my pleasure taking your photos!

6 comments:

Heather said...

These are great Cindy! You do a wonderful job! Thank you for being patient with us. I can't wait to see the rest.

Jennifer @ Fruit of My Hands said...

Cute kids! Beautiful eyes.

Heidi said...

I like the one of him by the light pole, and the kids together. Really nice job - A++

Anonymous said...

awwwww... love this set!! Great work. These kids are adorable!!

Jenny McMasters - Photographer said...

oooooh, I really love the one of the two of them together! Lovely job here!++

Anonymous said...

These are so much fun, you definitely rocked these outdoor photos.