© Reflections by Cindy

All copyrights reserved.
Do not copy, scan, download/right click or duplicate any image or content without written permission.


Please visit my new blog at
www.reflectionsbycindy.com/blog



Monday, September 1

World Wide Début

I am very excited to announce the official launching of my new website!

Reflections by Cindy



This is a flash site and you will need Adobe Flash Player, which you can get for free here:

Adobe Flash Player

It took some time and it was a lot of work, but so worth it since I think it looks fabulous and totally love it!


I'd love to hear what you think about it, so please feel free to leave a comment.

5 comments:

Kelli said...

Congrats Cindy. It looks fabulous.

Heather said...

I really like the layout of your site. It turned out great. Congratulations!

Britt said...

Congrats!! Your site is beautiful. Best of luck to you.

B. Ashworth

Anonymous said...

Looks great. Congratulations on your debut, Cindy!

All the best.

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!!

You already know how much I love it. It's gorgeous and very you. Definitely worth the wait and the work!