© Reflections by Cindy

All copyrights reserved.
Do not copy, scan, download/right click or duplicate any image or content without written permission.


Please visit my new blog at
www.reflectionsbycindy.com/blog



Saturday, October 4

e11even

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Happy 11th Birthday, 'M'!

We had a mini session yesterday- the weather was perfect and the location was great for what we had in mind.
He was very patient with me and we love how these photos turned out- I just can't believe how grown up he looks.

10 comments:

Art Photographs said...

Oh wow look at those eyes! What a handsome guy!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures! He is so handsome! Love your composition and post processing.

Anonymous said...

oh how handsome! wonderful light and colors. He's at such a great age!

Anonymous said...

I love his eyes! Love your color! What a handsome guy!

Jess said...

He is way cool. Great color in these!

Kim Griffith said...

Handsome guy, I Love the location and your color rocks!

Jeni said...

awesome, I love the look and feel of these! You got some great shots of what looks like a great guy!

Brianne said...

These are great! What a handsome young man!

Anonymous said...

I love your lighting on these - nice creamy bokeh too. Great!

Anonymous said...

he has some beautiful eyes! Love the poses and colors, great shots.++