© Reflections by Cindy

All copyrights reserved.
Do not copy, scan, download/right click or duplicate any image or content without written permission.


Please visit my new blog at
www.reflectionsbycindy.com/blog



Sunday, October 12

So Wonderful to Be 3!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My little 'J' had this birthday last week- he has been singing "Happy Birthday" to himself all week long, so cute.

We had a mini session yesterday (it had to be indoors since it was snowing all morning!) and these were a few of my favorites.

6 comments:

Moments By Shonda Photography said...

Great work on these! I love the last shot - nice capture of his expression & personality!

Kim Griffith said...

Great, lighting, color and clarity! and I love the story board!

Heather said...

Great job with an active 3 year old! Love the eyes with the blue shirt....great choice!

misty said...

The first one is awesome! He is a handsome little man. The collage shows just how busy a 3yr old can be. Great job!++

Brooke Jantz Photography said...

Love that storyboard! Great job on these...love the variety you got! ++

Healing My Family said...

I love these, especially the background color. He is so cute! Your lighting is great and I know how difficult 3 year olds can be. ++