© Reflections by Cindy

All copyrights reserved.
Do not copy, scan, download/right click or duplicate any image or content without written permission.


Please visit my new blog at
www.reflectionsbycindy.com/blog



Saturday, November 22

Cake Smash!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


I had planned to do little "I"'s cake smash right after his birthday last month but he was not feeling too well (courtesy of 4 new teeth).

This morning, the timing was just right- of course, he's a toddler on the run and I only had 10 minutes to complete this mini session before he decided he was done.

I love how the storyboard turned out- it's 20x16 size and I made it to match 'J's 3rd birthday collage so I can hang them side by side.

Reflections by Cindy

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

He looks adorable! Good job with catching him in the act.

Anonymous said...

So sweet! I love cake smashes and you did a fabulous job!

Anonymous said...

So cute, i love how 1/2 the cake is sitting off the right. He looks adorable! ++

Anonymous said...

oh I love the collage, great job!

Anonymous said...

someone's loving his cake smashing!! such a cutie! great job caputuring it!

Anonymous said...

What a cutie pie!! I love the storyboard that you created!

Kim Griffith said...

This is adorable and I love that collage!

Anonymous said...

How adorable!!! Fabulous work!