© Reflections by Cindy

All copyrights reserved.
Do not copy, scan, download/right click or duplicate any image or content without written permission.


Please visit my new blog at
www.reflectionsbycindy.com/blog



Sunday, November 2

Little Sisters

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I met little 'C' and her big sister 'K' yesterday, along with their parents, for a Fall session. I'm sure you will agree with me that they are beautiful little girls- I love their dark chocolate eyes, so gorgeous.

'L' and 'T'- thank you for letting me photograph your beautiful family!




And a brief, unrelated announcement- my desktop was infected with a nasty virus and it compromised internet safety. This means I have to send it in for a deep clean and will be restricted for awhile. Hopefully, it will only be for a few days (so wish me all the luck!).

Reflections by Cindy

4 comments:

Stacey J. said...

Hi, I just happened upon your blog. Love the colors in the last few sets, they are just gorgeous. Your conversions are beautiful as well!

Anonymous said...

Your color is just beautiful, and these little sweeties are too cute! I love the fall look here. Excellent job, I bet the parents are thrilled!

Anonymous said...

How cute! Love the fall colours. Good job!

Heidi said...

These are lovely... you really captured their huge gorgeous eyes perfectly. Love them!