© Reflections by Cindy

All copyrights reserved.
Do not copy, scan, download/right click or duplicate any image or content without written permission.


Please visit my new blog at
www.reflectionsbycindy.com/blog



Monday, December 1

Season of Giving

Photobucket

I am starting the month of December with something very special-
this is an invitation for you to nominate someone you know to receive a mini photo session with "Reflections by Cindy". This is can be a session for just children (my specialty), but I'm also extending it to maternity, couples, families or anyone else in between.

To start, just send me an e-mail with your nomination and why they deserve it- all nominations have to be received by December 13th. The reasons for nomination will be up to you- maybe they finally had/adopted the baby they've been waiting for so long, or they had a rough year, or they're just your best friends/neighbors and you want to surprise them! The process is anonymous- you get the fun part of presenting your nominee a gift certificate for a mini photo session in January/February, including a mounted 11x14 print and session gallery album.

Send in all nominations by December 13th to cindy@reflectionsbycindy.com

Merry Christmas!


[I'm taking this month off from sessions to spend some time with my family (except for newborns under 7 days old- call me as soon as possible if you are interested in having me photograph your newborn baby).]


Reflections by Cindy

No comments: