© Reflections by Cindy

All copyrights reserved.
Do not copy, scan, download/right click or duplicate any image or content without written permission.


Please visit my new blog at
www.reflectionsbycindy.com/blog



Tuesday, December 30

Sweet Little Boys

A few more photos of G. and L.:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Showing their true colors!

Photobucket
And one with the proud parents- aren't they a gorgeous family?



In regards to the Favorite Photo of 2008- the winner was photo #6! Congratulations and thank you to all who participated.

See you all in 2009!


Reflections by Cindy

3 comments:

Moments By Shonda Photography said...

Oh my goodness these are beautiful! Nice work - I can't even choose a fave!++

Anonymous said...

Oh my...I have twin daughters and if only I could have had these type of captures when they were little....I am loving these. Mom and Dad will truly appreciate these in years to come... Newborn time with twins seems to be a blur now to me.

Beautiful work.

Anonymous said...

WOW that is some cute babies -- and man that Mama looks rockin for just having had twins! what a gorgeous family!