© Reflections by Cindy

All copyrights reserved.
Do not copy, scan, download/right click or duplicate any image or content without written permission.


Please visit my new blog at
www.reflectionsbycindy.com/blog



Tuesday, July 29

9 Months

\Photobucket

Yes, it's that time of the month already, little I.'s monthly progress photo session, and he is 9 whole months now.

I so look forward to these- he's an adorable model, very easy to work with, and I get to stretch my creativity and try new things.

Of course, if I take too long, he then lets me know what he really thinks:


Photobucket

P.S.- don't forget to send your submission, only 6 more days for my blog contest!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

this kid is SO cute! love the chair. that is some beautiful light and natural processing. well done! :)

Anonymous said...

He is an adorable model!! Cute!! Love it!++

Carey Clay said...

These are great!!!!

Chelee said...

Love these - not only is he adorable, but the staging is very original. Great job!++

Shantell Wyatt said...

What a cute model! Great job!

Anonymous said...

Oh these are really cute, great job with these. I like the chair, it really adds some character to the shots!++

Misty Jones Photography said...

He is a doll! ++

Anonymous said...

what a doll ++

Anonymous said...

What a great little model already! Love your setup as others have said - that chair is perfect with the background, and I love the print. Very fresh and unique! Great work!