© Reflections by Cindy

All copyrights reserved.
Do not copy, scan, download/right click or duplicate any image or content without written permission.


Please visit my new blog at
www.reflectionsbycindy.com/blog



Friday, August 1

Cindy



Yes, that's me! You finally get to see the photographer behind the camera.
This is one of the perks of having photographer friends, someone to take nice photos of you. Thanks, Kelli!


Some announcements:
- I will be taking the month of August as a vacation of sorts since I need time to work on my website; at this time, I'm booking for September and on.
- I will also start offering complimentary sessions to all Active Duty Military families (immediate family only, don't invite your nephews, please!:); valid and current military i.d. is required; please e-mail for more details (restrictions apply; subject to availability).

Don't worry, I will still be posting regularly. And don't forget- blog contest submissions are due on Monday!

3 comments:

Kelli said...

You're welcome Cindy! You look great!

And what a neat thing to do by offering free sessions for military. That's great!

Anonymous said...

Awesome pic! You are so pretty!

Enjoy your 'vacation', I can't wait to see your new website!

Tammy said...

Love this photo of you Cindy!