© Reflections by Cindy

All copyrights reserved.
Do not copy, scan, download/right click or duplicate any image or content without written permission.


Please visit my new blog at
www.reflectionsbycindy.com/blog



Friday, July 18

Blog Contest

Photobucket

It's here- my first blog contest!

I need new models for my website portfolio! This is a casting call to all parents of cute kids- the winner will receive a free mini-session and complimentary print package.


The Rules:
- this is open to children of both genders between the ages of 4 and 10 years old*.
- email me (cindy@reflectionsbycindy.com) your best and most recent snapshot of your child; no photos from other photographers/studios, please (I will not accept copyrighted photos).
- only 1 submission per family and 1 child per photo; please include your name and phone number, and the name and age of the child (which I will not post on the blog).
- all photos must be submitted by August 4th, 2008, no exceptions!
- not open to any of my past clients since I need new little faces.

The Voting:
- pictures will be posted on my blog on August 5th, 2008.
- voting is by e-mail only.
- 1 vote per e-mail, and only 1 e-mail per day! Send the word out and get all of your family and friends to vote for your picture.
- voting ends on August 12th, 2008.
- winner will be announced on August 13th, 2008.


The Prize:
- 1 free photo session for 1 child ($50.00 value)
- 1 complimentary print package that includes 1 8x10 and 2 5x7 of the same pose ($40.00 value)
- 50% discount on all other prints and products (no obligation to buy)
(no cash value)

Parents of the winner must be willing to:
- sign model release.
- travel to my area (contact me for area and travel restrictions).
- be open to suggestions for clothing and styling of child and location of photo session.
(session will be scheduled between August and September, and/or dependent on availability).


Let the contest begin!


* I will have another contest for younger children in the coming months.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Cindy! What a fun contest! :) You do beautiful work!