© Reflections by Cindy

All copyrights reserved.
Do not copy, scan, download/right click or duplicate any image or content without written permission.


Please visit my new blog at
www.reflectionsbycindy.com/blog



Thursday, July 17

Happy Half!

Remember this?


This was my humble beginning, exactly 6 months ago.




And here I am today, celebrating my little blog's half birthday!

I have learned so much about photography in these past 6 months, and I still have so much to learn. I can only imagine what the future will bring!

A big, BIG thank you to all my faithful readers- I love reading your comments, keep them coming; and a special thank you to the parents of all the children that I have photographed- I have loved capturing their sparkling personalities and beautiful faces.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww, happy half-anniversary! All of your hard work has paid off, because your photography is beautiful!

Olga said...

I found your blog through my friend Stacey's blog. Pretty pictures and I LOVE your red shoes. I've worn out 2 pairs of the same ones and am saving a 3rd for the fall :)

Anonymous said...

Happy 6 months. You have small feet!