© Reflections by Cindy

All copyrights reserved.
Do not copy, scan, download/right click or duplicate any image or content without written permission.


Please visit my new blog at
www.reflectionsbycindy.com/blog



Friday, October 24

My Own

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



I took my four children for a mini session last week. My intent was to get a nice one of them together for our Christmas card.

As you can probably guess, it didn't quite work. I did manage to get some very nice individual captures- they are very photogenic children, even if I say so myself.
In the end, I really did get what I wanted- my card is designed and ready to send to the pro photo lab that I use for press printing. And coming soon to a mailbox near you right after Thanksgving (if you'd like to be added to my Holiday mailing list, just send me an e-mail).

And an outtake:
Photobucket

1 comment:

Shawn said...

Isn't it wonderful when you get fantastic captures of your own children? Lovely :)