© Reflections by Cindy

All copyrights reserved.
Do not copy, scan, download/right click or duplicate any image or content without written permission.


Please visit my new blog at
www.reflectionsbycindy.com/blog



Saturday, October 25

ONE!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Happy Birthday, little 'I'!

My littlest guy turns 1 today- I can't believe how fast this past year went.

He's a very busy little guy and wants nothing to do with mom's photo sessions- I still managed to capture a few quick ones before he went on with his happy little ways.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Handsome little boy. Happy birthday!

I marvel at how long his hair is getting.

Good job on these photos! Good choice of colours.

Joanna Taylor said...

THat ottoman is just a gorgeous prop!
AND in the pics below, you did such a good job of getting new angles and playing with your composition. It all looks great!

Shawn said...

What a cutie! LOVE LOVE the texture/color of his jeans against the brown ottoman. Nicely done.